smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Throwback Thursday

I've gotten the rights back to the Iron Eagle Gym series and I re-released them in August on Amazon/KU. Now they've just been added to Kobo!

I love the new covers for the books - the bright rainbow of them and how they are all recognizably a part of a series.
Most of the books are stand alone, although like the Hammer Club, a few are not and the characters make cameo appearances in each other's stories.

The New Boy is the first book in the series and the second book - The Perfect Sub follows the second couple in The New Boy more closely. They are sort of yin and yang - The New Boy tells the story of a sub brand new to the lifestyle and his new relationship with his Dom, while The Pefect Sub is the tale of a long-term sub in a long-term relationship. They make a delicious contrast.

The Luckiest Master is a stand alone. In this book, the sub has lost his master and is adrift without another master to serve. I do enjoy writing about Service as a lifestyle/kink so to speak.

The Closet Boy and The Dom's Way are a pair. Their story got too long for a single book. I enjoyed writing them so much. Way'ra stole my heart.

The Eager Boy is all about the sub that Way'ra sees having an intense scene at the gym. He just wouldn't leave my mind and I knew I had to write his story. It turned out he had a lot going on that I wasn't expecting. I do love it when the characters have more going on than I realize.

The Gentle Dom is just that - about a Dom who is gentle and kind, and gives his new sub exactly what he needs. I do love how every couple in the lifestyle is different and some are sweet, some are super kinky, some just want to look after each other. This book reminded me of that.

And lastly, there's The Needy Boy. These are old lovers who discover each other again, only neither of them were in the lifestyle when they were first together, so they're not even sure that they are still compatible. Oh, and the Dom is a baker, which is close to my heart.

You can find them all on Kobo or Amazon.


 Sean
smut fixes everything











No comments:

Post a Comment