smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday

A lot of TV shows are premiering this week, which made me think I should do a top ten list of the shows that I'm most looking forward to the season premier of or that I'm most looking forward to starting brand new.

Top Ten TV Shows I'm Looking Forward To This Fall

10. Stumptown - This one could go either way but I'm hoping I like it and I'm looking forward to seeing the first couple episodes.

9. Modern Family - Comedies are hit or miss for me, and this is one of the hits. I've enjoyed every season so far.

8. God Friended Me - this was an interesting concept and I liked the way it progressed. It'll be interesting to see where they take things form there.

7. SWAT - I want to like this show more than I do. Shemar Moore, a SWAT team, hell they even have a poly relationship that they are taking seriously, but there's just something missing and it's kinda preachy. I'm hoping they smooth some of that out for the upcoming season.

6. SEAL Team - I think it's a good mix of the guys in the field and at home.

5. BatWoman - no idea if I'm going to like it or not - the DC stuff often goes quite dark, but I'm looking forward to finding out!

4. 9-1-1 - I've always loved shows with first responder themes and this one near the top of my list in that type of show this fall.

3.  The Masked Singer - I totally enjoyed this last year and I'm really looking forward to it again this year. It was a blast trying to figure out who was behind the masks - I was right on some, wrong on others and there were some I had absolutely no cue about.

2. The Rookie - love Nathan Fillion and he is great in this role. The show had humor, drama, and hit all the notes for me - I hope it continues well in it's second season.

1. The Prodigal Son - this one has so much potential to be awesome. I really hope that it is!


Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment