smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Throwback Thursday

A few years ago I got a yen to re-write some of the fairytale stories as m/m shifters. And I started with Beauty and the Beast. My beast was a rhino shifter who was grumpy and growly and not the best looking beast or man in the pile. And his name was Tromp. You heard me, Tromp. I loved him. And luckily, so did the slinky, pretty panther shifter Pepper who Tromp fell for. And they got their Happily Ever After, even if Tromp was skeptical he ever would.

So far I've done, Beauty and the Beast, Rapunzel, Little Red Riding Hood and now Goldilocks and the Three Bears. I'd like to do more, but these are sort of done as I can in between deadline stuff.

One of the fun things is that aside from Goldilocks (big cat and bears) at least one of the shifters in the other stories are unusual: rhino and panther in Beauty, giraffe and gorilla in Rapunzel and wolf and cardinal in Little Red.

They're currently all available at Amazon and KU - and if you're going Amazon, the first one is only 99 cents!


Links on Amazon:
Beauty and the Beast
Rapunzel
Little Red Riding Hood 
Goldilocks and the Three Bears


Happy Thursday!

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment