smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Throwback Thursday

Remember the series Sealed With a Kink? I've got the rights back and I'm republishing them!

I'm going to put them on Amazon/KU on June 1, but until then, they are going to be available on Kobo, for those who don't want to buy through Amazon. The entire series is currently available here with awesome new covers. So that's available on Kobo until June 1, then available on Amazon/KU June 1 - September 1, and then it'll be available on Kobo again and Evil Plot Bunny after September 1.

Look for a new book in the series in the fall - I'm going to do the letter F next and I'm starting with Fisting! I've missed writing these, so it'll be nice to get back to them.





Sean
smut fixes everything

2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!! Are you going to do any more in the series?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need to answer that. Missed the last paragraph!!

    ReplyDelete