smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday

My BFF BA Tortuga is currently in hospital, and my thoughts and prayers are with her. So I want to dedicate today's top ten list to her. You can find BA's books on her website and really, you can pick up any of BA's books and be assured of a great read.

Top Ten Favorite BA Tortuga books (honestly in no particular order I love all these books)
10. Racing the Moon - first of the road trip series - this is a fun and sexy and crazy series
9. Bombs and Quacamole - how can you miss with a title like this?
8. Private Dancers - an oldie but a goodie featuring an exotic dancer!
7. And A Smile - I love all the Roughstock series, but Coke is my man and I love him so.
6. Two Cowboys and a Baby - BA does cowboys with babies so well. I love this one!
5. Just Like Cats and Dogs - shfters! biting! so much fun!
4. Terms of Release - this one is hard, but wonderful
3. Fighting Addiction - these two musicians are yummy
2. Ever the Same - I got to beta this one. There's just something about blind characters...
1. Rain and Whiskey - Shane and Galen are my all time fave BA characters. I adore these guys.


Sean
smut fixes everything


1 comment:

  1. oh NO! I'm so sorry to hear abt BA :((( Here's hoping she gets well soon <3333

    ReplyDelete