smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday

It's only the beginning of January once a year, so I figured I'd go with a New Year's theme for today's top ten.


Top Ten Things I Will Try To Do in 2018 (not resolutions - I don't do resoluations as I never follow through - things I'm going to try to do I can always start trying again if I fail)

10. Go to the gym at least once a week.
9. Eat way less potato chips
8. Give up soda altogether
7. Work harder on getting my sugars down.
6. Not get mad at myself when I don't get everything done on a todo list that is longer than there is time in a day.
5. Do less work on the weekends
4. Post pics more often on Instagram. I need to find something that would be fun/interesting to do daily.
3. Be better at hitting writing deadlines (ie, work more on the books that have sooner deadlines and the 'noisy' boys get to be a reward)
2. Not leave blog posts until the last minute.
1. Improve my time management (and if I can get this one down, it'll help all the others)

What are you hoping to do in 2018?

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment