smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, May 20, 2016

Random Friday

I think I'm going to have to put the air conditioning on tomorrow. It's like a switch was hit and suddenly it's pretty darn warm during the day and its only going to get warmer through this week. Summer is basically here. Now I had a good spring, so I shouldn't complain, but I probably will anyway - I don't do it in winter, but I do do it in summer.

I might need to zip over to IKEA soon and get some raspberry puckers and some of the penis shaped sours. Oh, they're supposedly 'wrenches'. But don't take my word for it - judge for yourself if it looks more like a wrench or more like cock and balls:


Am I right or am I right?

I'm sad about a couple of the TV series' cancellations I've just heard about. Castle. Damn, I've enjoyed that one, though I have to admit it's been floundering a little this last season.But I loved that show. I loved it from the first episode when he shows up to a take down with his own bullet proof vest with 'writer' on it. I loved how the more outlandish the theory, the happier he was.

The other cancellation I'm sad about it Limitless. I loved that show. I loved Brian himself and how he saw the world while on NZT. I loved that Sands, the British guy pronounced it N-Zed-T. I loved the way Brian interacted with himself while on it. The little breaks to the audience. The way they played with the narrative. One episode he decided to replace every 'bad' or 'scary' word with something nice. So it was fluffy bunnies that and marshmallows this - and they kept it up for the entire episode. I'm very sad to see that one go.

I have another self-pub that just went out. This one was originally in the Designated Bottoms anthology. It's a little BDSM story.

When Peter is unexpectedly thrust into a BDSM club with a black hankie in his right back pocket, he has no idea that he’s signaling being a hard core sub who is up for anything. Lucky for him, Master Rupert takes one look and falls for the unwitting sub and takes Peter under his wing, in more ways than one.

Can a rescue at a club turn into so much more?

Buy links:
All Romance Ebooks
Amazon


Okay, I need to post this before it's no longer Friday - can't have a random Friday on Saturday...

Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. LOLLL OMG that totally looks like a penis!

    OMG I saw that first epi of Castle - and I loved that part, we have long since given it up bec of RL stuff, but I was sad to hear they cancelled it and sad to hear how things would go down.

    I never watched Limitless, but the ads always looked good.

    YAY for self-pub!!

    ReplyDelete