smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, December 7, 2015

Suddenly Sunday

It's Sunday and I have only two more full days before I get on the plane to go home. I can't believe it's already been nearly three weeks. Time always seems to go fast, but when I'm having fun it goes even faster.

It'll be nice to be home, but I'm going to miss being here big time.

The next Mannies book is back with the editor. It's coming out officially on December 18, but hopefully I'll have it up a bit before that.

Two and a half weeks until Christmas. Surprisingly enough, this year I feel more prepared at this point than I usually am. I should knock on wood, right?

All I need now is snow. Having said that, I'd like the snow to hold off until I'm home. Just in case it causes problems with take-offs and landings. I paid my dues on travel karma on the way down.

Everyone have a good week!

Sean
smut fixes everything
where the naughty boys come... and play




2 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip home!! Pack plenty of sunshine to take with you! Have your Kindle, laptop or a book ... the vagrancies of the winter weather season!Hug the girls for All of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be safe! Hope the flight home is uneventful!!!

    And a Mannies book is totally worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete