smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, October 23, 2015

Random Friday

So I don't like horror films all that much -- they're scary and often gross -- but there's a new one coming out that has Vin Diesel in it and so I kind of want to see it... I guess I'll wait until it comes out on BluRay and watch it on TV -- scary movies are so much scarier on the big screen.

I did not get everything I wanted to get accomplished done this week. The to do list does not seem to have shrunk at all in fact. We'll see on Monday when I write up a new one.

The weather continues to be lovely. Cool and even cold overnight and first thing in the morning, warming up nicely during the day. Have I mentioned my love of putting on a hoodie? It's great. And the humidity is gone - the sky is clear and bright. I do enjoy the raining and gray days as well, though. And the days where we get a snow surprise, so for me there really is no bad about fall..Aside from the fact that it seems to move so darn quickly!

Speaking of hoodies, I have one I just got from teespring that is orange with a jack-o-lantern eyes nose and mouth in black on it. This thing is BRIGHT orange, like neon day glow orange. I kind of love it. It's also super soft and cozy.

I may be doing the Christmas shopping this weekend. I'm making a list, I'm checking it twice, all that good stuff. I'm going to wrap ahead of time this year too so I'm not doing it all last minute!

Speaking of Christmas I have two of my covers for my Christmas stories.



Those will be out in December along with Comfort & Joy and Five Golden Beads!

Have a great weekend.

Sean
smut fixes everything


1 comment:

  1. LOVELY covers :D

    OH wow, Christmas shopping alreadY? *cries* I'm not even close to being ready :/
    YAY for hoodies tho. I'd love to see a pic of your Jack 'O Lantern one :D

    Good luck with your to-do list :D

    ReplyDelete