smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, June 15, 2015

My God It's Monday

I've missed the last few -- that's because, well, it's Monday! ;)

It's already mid-June, proving that this year is not going to slow down at all. I'm still behind on my webpage updates, and my newsletter. Ah well, at least I've hit my submission deadlines as well as turned edits and stuff back in good time. I still want at least another six hours or so of time a day when I could write. Really, there's all these lovely men who want their stories told and I want to tell them. I so do!

I found a decent balance between working and having fun this past weekend. Sometimes it's all play, sometimes it's all work. This past weekend was half and half and it felt good. Gotta aim for more like that.

I'm two behind on Games of Thrones still - I haven't seen last week's or last night's yet. I find it a hard show to watch. It's so full of meanness, of nastiness and all the 'good' people get shit on. And yet, I'm still watching.... go figure. I guess at this point I'm just hoping that the dragons eat all the assholes and that some of the Stark kids make a life for themselves that isn't full of misery. It's a short season at least!

Resplendence Publishing is re-releasing my paranormal novel Marked on Wednesday. It's got a sexy cover with a wolf howling at the sun. Very yummy!

Marked

Cody can't help but watch Barker, even if he knows it's stupid, especially around the full moon. Even with sunglasses to hide his deformity, though, he can't keep Barker away from him, and he can't manage to say no when Barker calls Cody "mine".

Barker has never agreed with the pack banishing Cody. So what if Cody doesn't fit into the narrow confines of what the pack says is normal? He should never have let Cody go, and he's not about to let his mate slip through his fingers again.

Full moon or not, Cody is not your average werewolf. When the pack finds out he's back in town, the pack is concerned enough to stick their noses in. When they discover that Barker may have figured out how to solve Cody's shifter problems, the situation turns dangerous. The pack wants to make sure Cody's secret doesn't affect their entire way of life. Can Barker keep Cody safe, and make his mate understand that they're meant to be together?

Look for it on Wednesday from Resplendence Publishing!

And I'll post a smutty excerpt on Wednesday too!

Have the best Monday you can.

Sean
smut fixes everything

2 comments:

  1. Wolves on Monday & smut on Wednesday! What a perfect Sean Michael week! Carry On! We're smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH this year is going by SO FAST /o\ Good for you for meeting all your deadlines - I have to, so far *fingers crossed* it continues /o\

    Ooh I"m not sure I've read this one...I will have to look for it :D

    ReplyDelete