smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Smutterday - Radio Boys

Radio Boys came out Wednesday so I thought I'd throw a smutty except from it at you :)

Radio Boys

Paul might be blind, but he has a full life between deejaying at a local radio station and playing on stage with a band a few times a month. It’s been a while since he’s been with anyone, though, and when Thor asks to take him home, he’s not quite sure what to do.

Thor’s been listening to the sexy DJ’s voice for years and is thrilled to finally meet Paul in person. Can his aural fascination grow into more? And will Paul be right there with him?

Originally published in the Bus Stories anthology.

You can get it here.


smutty excerpt:

      "Yeah, that's great." Thor watched Paul move, fascinated by the way the man was at home in the place and his own skin. "We could have that dance now," he suggested.
"I'd like that." Paul smiled, voice riding beneath Simone's throaty tones. "I'd like that a lot."
His cock throbbed again at that voice and he stepped over to Paul, taking the man in his arms and moving to the music. Paul moved into his arms with a sigh, moving with a relaxed, easy tempo. "Mm... you're good at this, Thor."
Another soft shudder went through him. If he wasn't careful, Paul was going to make him come before they even really got down to business. "You're not so bad at it yourself, Paul."
A soft purr tickled his temple, Paul breathing in deep. "You smell good."
"Yeah? Cool Water. One of the few that actually does remind me of the ocean like it's supposed to and not too heavy. I'll bet you don't like that -- heavy colognes and perfumes, I mean, seeing how... well I've heard that when you lose a sense the others compensate for it."
Paul nodded, the motion rubbing soft lips against Thor's cheek. "It's distracting. I can tell a lot about someone by the way they smell."
He moaned, just a little, quietly, still it was a moan. "What can you tell about me?"
"Mm..." Paul's voice dropped again, rumbling against his skin. "I knew you were a swimmer, that you used Cool Water and had showered -- you like Irish Spring soap. You don't use starch, but you do iron and..." That voice lowered further. "I can smell that you want me. You smell good."
"Oh, God." Thor shuddered and pressed closer, hands wrapping around Paul's ass. "You sound good. No, not good, fucking amazing."
"I'd be in real trouble if I didn't." Paul's laugh was sheer sex. "However, I don't think I ever talk to my listeners like this, do I? Never tell them I can tell they're hard, can guess what their cocks taste like."
Thor moaned, no longer dancing, just swaying in place, rubbing their fronts together. "You keep that up and I'm going to come," he admitted on a whisper.
"Mm... that would leave you sticky. Shall we go find my bed?" Paul's fingers were trembling just barely, but his voice was confident, sensual, sure.
"Yeah." Thor rubbed them together one more time and then stepped back, trying to find his breath and a thread of control.
Paul stepped back, too, hand held out until he found the edge of the sofa, then tension in the strong jaw relaxed. Paul looked rumpled and adorable, dark red hair brushing his collar, dark Lennon glasses perched on a roman nose, lips kiss swollen and barely parted.
Thor followed Paul to the bed and started to get undressed. "I'm taking my clothes off now -- I hope I'm not moving too fast here. You're just so fucking sexy..."
"Can I help? I... I know what your shirt feels like but I don't know what you're wearing." Paul's cheeks were blazing. "Just think of it as warped live-action phone sex."
"Oh, fuck, that sounds sexy." He stopped undoing his buttons and took Paul's hands, bringing them to his chest. "The shirt's silk, a deep burgundy -- it goes really well against my skin. I'm black -- my father was white though, so I'm kind of a light chocolate brown. My jeans are black. Tight. Maybe a little too tight right now if you know what I mean." His voice got progressively huskier as he told Paul what he was wearing.
"Oh..." Paul grinned, white teeth sinking into the swollen bottom lip. Then clever fingers started unbuttoning. "Thank you. Your skin is so soft, so smooth -- it feels good. Better even than the silk."
Thor groaned. "Your hands... and your voice. Feels fucking amazing."
His shirt was pushed open, belly explored. "You have an outie and you had... a hernia or appendicitis?"
He chuckled. "Appendicitis. When I was twenty-three. You should have heard the lecture my Mama gave me about grown boys scaring their mothers half to death."
Paul's laugh tickled and those fingers were hot on his waistband. "I got that lecture from my father. Car accident two years ago. It's okay though, I wasn't trying to drive. Although, I guess you know that, if you listen to the show, huh?"
"Car accident? The show? Oh! Yeah. Yeah, I remember you saying... oh fuck, you're a tease." He whimpered as Paul's fingers continued to play with his waistband.
"No. No, just feeling you. Just wanted to touch." Paul licked at his ear. "Tell me, are you smooth all over?"
His jeans were opened with shaky fingers.
"Oh, god, how did you know?"

Sean
smut fixes everything

6 comments: