smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, February 2, 2015

My God it's Monday

Wow, February already. I probably sound like a broken record, but time just goes so quickly!

No movies this weekend although I have started watching Sons of Anarchy. I don't know if I like it or not yet, but it is compelling watching. It's also a show that works if you watch a bunch in a row. Some just don't, but this one does. And then there's the fact that every time I see Charlie Hunnam I'm reminded of the UK Queer as Folk, and there's nothing wrong with that!

And we've gotten snow over the last three or four days, which definitely makes me a happy camper. In fact it's snowing as I write this. Yay :)

Monday mornings are always draggy for me, though. It doesn't seem to matter what I did over the weekend, how late or early I went to bed Sunday night, Mondays are just draggy morning days. It's probably psychological ;)

On the great news front, Dreamspinner accepted my Of Love submission. It's a longish novella that should be out in either June or July. Yay!

And on that note, I have another book I have to go through and prep for submission.

Happy Monday!

Sean
smut fixes everything



4 comments:

  1. Brightened up our Monday & week! More words coming! What could be better! Smiling all day now! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about SOA. It's easy to binge watch but not sure I like it.

    Congrats on Of Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nods -- it leaves me... unsettled.

      and thank you!

      Delete