smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, January 19, 2015

My God It's Monday

Again. Man, these swing around with incredible regularity, don't they?

And my poor to do list is getting longer and longer and longer...

Wow this is threatening to become whiny! And I don't want it to. Because despite the to do list, I have the best job in the world, the best friends in the world, the best readers in the world and I appreciate all three of those things very very much. Even when I'm staring down the barrel of the to do list.

And hey, this guy is bound to make any Monday better, right?


Right.

Happy Monday everyone!

Sean
smut fixes everything

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes when I have an incredibly long to do list...it winds up lost. 😉

    Have a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Sean ... lost lists of 'to do' stuff! ONLY thing you HAVE to do is WRITE! hee hee We'll keep reminding you ... your faithful cheering peanut gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that definitely made my Tuesday better :D

    ReplyDelete