smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, December 5, 2014

Smutty Advent - Day 5

Barton and Kendall are from the novel Blue Collar. These guys were supposed to be a short novella, but they surprised me -- I love it when they do that!

Smutty Advent - Day 5

Barton slipped the keys to the black corvette stingray into Kendall's stocking. He couldn't wait to see his lover's face in the morning when his lover saw exactly what Santa had brought him.

Almost giddy, he ran up the stairs and slipped back into bed.

Kendall turned toward him, snuggled into him. "Stay with me."

He snorted. "Where else would I be?" This was his man.

"Mmm. Shh. Sleeping."

"No, I think you're awake. And I think we should prove just how naughty we can be."

"Sleeping, evil man." Kendall was grinning.

"Could have fooled me."

He found Kendall's cock, hard, reaching for his hand, and wrapped his fingers around it. 
He knew the sweet ass was plugged, knew Kendall was ready for him. He rubbed his thumb across the tip of Kendall's cock as he shifted, as he moved between Kendall's legs.

"I have a special delivery for you."

"Oh? A package?"

"Uh-huh." He laughed, letting his prick nudge the end of the plug. 
"A special Christmas package."

"You going to deliver the male?"

They laughed together, both of them trapping the joy in their kiss.

Sean
smut fixes everything

10 comments: