smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, September 5, 2016

My God It's Monday

Labour Day Monday at that. This means it's almost fall, right This is the last long weekend of the summer. Work, school, everything starts back up tomorrow.

I've actually had a couple of fairly lazy days - got everything finished up on Saturday so that I could have two days more or less off. They have been very nice.

I am feeling extremely lazy right now, too. so I'm just going to say Happy Labor Day! May the fall be with us!

Sean
smut fixes everything

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have enjoyed your rest and Happy Labor Day to you and yours.
    We don't have such a day in the UK, but as my kids go back to school tomorrow, i had a day off work and managed to buy a bunch of books including "Little Jamie", "Cereus Building" and "Made to Order". I can certainly enjoy myself this week - thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kids go back to school today here, too (Tuesday that is) And thank you very much for your purchases - I hope you enjoy them!

      Delete
  2. HA HA May the Fall Be With Us. UGH it's supposed to get back up into the 90's this week and I was REALLY hoping we were done with those temps :(((((

    that aside, we did have a nice lazy Labor Day Weekend :D Glad to hear you did as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nods - we had a few beautiful days over the weekend and now we're back to mid-summer. With several days of feels like over 100F due to the humidity! UGH indeed.

      Delete