smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, September 26, 2016

My God It's Monday

Wow, what a week. And this week is going to be super cray-cray. But at the end of it I am going to the Toronto Zoo, so that should be fun. I hope the polar bears are feeling playful!

Weather is much improved. Cold nights not too warm days. I love this weather, just adore it. I love the rainy gray days of September and October, too, though I don't know if we'll get them this year, it's been fairly dry since... well for a couple of years, really it's been drier than usual.

I was hoping to go apple picking this year, but it's already the freaking end of September so I might be too late. Possibly on Thanksgiving Saturday.

I'm taking a break from edits for a few minutes. Almost all the blogposts are in. The cover forms are half done. The edits are 2/3 done, but then I've had to add getting a book ready for submission to the list. It's been an intense week and a half. I think I get a bit of breather for October, although I'm going to be doing Halloweenapalooza for the whole month, so probably not on the breather. But giving stuff away is fun, right? Right! And fun is never hard work. *looks left and right* okay, okay, I didn't believe that either!

I've just put up another reprint. Slowly working to get that backlist up. I took a break after getting all the Hammer books, and Jarheads, and such up because whoa there were a lot of them, but now I'm getting back into the swing of it.

Broken Road

 Can lifelong best friends find their happily ever after in each other?

Ardie and West have been friends since the second grade. They’ve been through a lot together: homework, broken bones, the death of a parent, and dreading high school dances. Through Ardie working the family farm and taking care of his siblings, and West chasing his college boy dreams, their friendship never falters, even with the gap of years and lifestyles.

West goes through a series of boyfriends, making Ardie wish his friend could find someone who loves him as much as Ardie does himself. Waiting for the right time to tell West he’s gay, Ardie figures he’s lost his chance when West finally meets someone who seems just right for him.

When the bottom falls out for West, there’s only one person he thinks to call. Ardie is there for him when he does. A little vacation seems to be the right thing, not just to ease West’s mind, but for Ardie to slide into West’s life again, finally letting his friend know how deeply he cares.

Will these two bet friends realize there might be more between them than just friendship? Find out if their Broken Road lead to happiness in this heartwarming read.

Buy link:
All Romance Ebooks
Amazon - will share when it goes live there.

Have a good week all
Sean
smut fixes everything

2 comments:

  1. Just read the prologue and had to get Broken Road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Halloween :D Halloweenapalooza! I don't like the gray rainy days but I do like the fall...especially Halloween :D

    And Broken Road sounds good - going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete