smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Suddenly Sunday

And wow, is that title apt today. All of a sudden, it's Sunday and did I get any of the smutterday excerpts done that I wanted to? Nope.

I got a few little things done, but not anywhere near what I was hoping to. Ah, well. I shall just keep bashing away at it, right? Eventually everything will get done.

I will say that today was a stunningly beautiful day. It was totally sunny, with that very blue sky that means no humidity. And the high was 18C, which is just perfect. I adore days that go cold overnight and up to 20C at the most during the day. I put on a hoodie this evening -- I love putting on a hoodie.

There's nothing better for cuddling than cold weather ;)

So tomorrow is Monday and I suspect it's going to definitely feel like a Monday!

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

Sean
smut fixes everything

2 comments:

  1. I have pulled out the hoodie as well! It's time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I wore a hoodie today as well, or rather yesterday AND today :D

    ReplyDelete