smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, September 21, 2015

My God It's Monday

I just registered for my first RT convention. It's next year in Vegas -- how could I resist? Las Vegas is this cheesy, crazy town and the last time I went I had a blast (and I don't gamble at all.) So if you're planning to go, I'll see you there.

The weather has taken a turn for the better. It's getting much cooler overnight and while today is a little on the warm side again, yesterday was stunningly beautiful and there are more days in the forecast that will call for me wearing warmer clothes than otherwise, so I'm a happy camper. Heck, as fast as this year has gone so far, I suspect it'll be winter weather in a blink or two. Honestly, I'm looking forward to winter as much as I was to the fall, but at the same time the days are just flying past at scary speed.

I've written out my todo list, and now I don't want to look at it because it's just too long and if I pretend it's not there, it'll go away, right? Yeah, I know it doesn't work that way. Shame, though.

I'm craving seafood the last while. Not regular fish, I'm not a huge fan of that, but lobster, shrimp, crab, scallops. Oh, man, I love and adore those. Especially the lobster and the scallops. A well cooked scallop is fantastic and one of my favorite meals. So sweet. I like it best served with a lemon beurre blanc sauce, but really just feed it to me.

Speaking of food, I went to Baconpalooza a couple of Saturdays ago. Had pulled pork and bacon sandwich, a maple whiskey glazed bacon doughnut, bacon poutine and a pork belly slider, all from different food trucks. The fries were so good on the poutine that they totally made it awesome, though really the bacon was good, but didn't make it special. The pulled pork sandwich needed more of the chipotle maple sauce on it, and again, the bacon wasn't really necessary. The bacon flavour definitely made a showing on the doughnut, and the bites with bacon in it tasted better than those without. The definite winner though was the pork belly slider from Angry Dragonz food truck. It had pickled veg and onions in with it which was the perfect thing to cut the fat and damn, I could have eaten a dozen.

I bought a Baconpalooza T-shirt, which I shall have to wear to the Coatal Magic Convention in February.

Okay, my week is kind of (where kind of means a whole ton of) busy, so I should go and continue attacking the todo list full force.

Have a great week!

Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. OMG I WISH I was planning to go :(((( It will be awesome I'm sure!

    The heat has finally broken here too, I Just wish it wasn't gray and rainy LOL

    BACON BACON BACON

    Good luck with that TODO list

    <3333

    ReplyDelete