smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, September 21, 2015

Smutterday - SWAK: Bondage

I'm kind of behind on Smutterday, so I thought I'd try and spread it around the week a little, do some catch-up.

SWAK: Bondage

Gage and Davey are a Master and sub pair who love each other very much and are committed to each other and their lifestyle.

As a pediatric nurse, Davey sees a lot of pain and suffering and some days are harder than others. Gage can help Davey through those days, but he’s aware that one of his best tools isn’t at his disposal.

Gage knows the power of bondage, but a bad experience in his youth has left Davey terrified of the ropes and being left alone, bound and vulnerable.

Can Gage help Davey work through his fears and teach his boy to love the ropes?

buy links:
Publisher
All Romance Ebooks
Amazon

Smutty excerpt:

“Easy, boy.” I take his hands and hold them. I’ll be the one to remove the ropes from his wrists. It’s important that he doesn’t have to do it himself.

“They’re heavy,” he complains, but I know they’re not.

“And I’ll take them off. Nice and easy.”

He can wear them for me for a few more minutes.

I hold his hands and slide a single finger between the rope and his right wrist, stroking the delicate skin there. He sucks in a breath, his fingers curling.

Humming, I lean in to lick along the edge of the rope, slowly dragging my tongue over his skin.

“Don’t...” That doesn’t sound like a real protest, though, and it absolutely isn’t his safeword.

I slowly unwrap the rope and bend again to his wrist, using my teeth this time, scraping the tender flesh. He sucks in a shuddering breath, and I wrap the rope around him again, loosely.

“The rope is an extension of my arms, holding you safe.” I keep nibbling, teasing, making him fly.

I work my way from his wrist to his pit, mouth sliding along his inner arm and he’s not fighting the ropes; he’s waiting for me.

I slide my nose along his neck, breathing out to tickle him with my breath. Ah, yes, a chuckle. This is good. I use my tongue now, licking and teasing at his skin.

“Teasing,” he accuses.

“I am.” And loving on him, making the spectre of the ropes less harsh. I want to make him wild. I want to make him forget the ropes he’s still wearing around his wrists.

I kiss him again, licking at the roof of his mouth and his moan is surprised, happy. I love how he responds to me. Next I suck on his upper lip and he reaches out, the rope brushing me. Humming, I bite at it.

“What are you doing?” he asks.

“What do you mean?” I lick his wrist again.

“You’re making me crazy.”

“Oh good. That’s kind of the point.”

“Just kind of?” he teases.

I nod, laughing. Then I pounce and take his mouth in a breath-stealing kiss.

His bound hands hold me, the rope dangling down to tickle my face. I back off and make sure he sees me as I rub my face against the bindings, nuzzling them. These are nothing to be afraid of. My brave boy begins to chuckle at me, at my antics.

“You deserve a reward. Spanking? Whipping? A sound?”

“I just want you, Master.”


Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment