smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Author Spotlight Tuesday - Lily Vega

Today I have Lily Vega in the author spotlight!

What is your favorite genre to write?
I love to write paranormal romance, because of the creative freedom with supernatural characters.  It's fun to let the muse play and see what ends up on the page, especially with steamier tales. The best part is when a story takes a turn I hadn't expected and it makes sense with the plot.

Devils or angels?
Devils of course. I'm a huge Supernatural fan and I find the demons way more interesting than the angels. In the Devil May Care trilogy, the demons have sexual enhancements when they do the nasty in their natural form. It adds a fun kink factor to those scenes.

Black and white or all the colors of the rainbow?
All the colors of the rainbow. I enjoy reading the rainbow. It's fantastic to find great stories that feature gay and lesbian characters. I've been adding LGBT characters to several of my works in progress. Also, the theme of the Devil May Care trilogy is that there really is no cut and dried white or black; good or bad.

What is your favorite time waster?
Social Media (Facebook and Twitter) and video games. My favorite games are the shooter games with zombies, but I admit to loving the dancing and cheerleader games even though I lack coordination. It scares me that my xBox Kinect takes pictures while I’m playing.

Hard or soft?
Hard all the way.

Long or thick?
This is a tough one. I’m going with thick.

Which character was harder to write - Natalie or Ben?
Ben was harder to write because I had a sense of Natalie from the first book of the trilogy. When I finished writing Devil Inside, I needed to tell Nat’s story. She has a small part in the first book, but her issues with demons have really messed with her ex-husband Blake’s psyche. I love that she’s learning to accept demons and ends up with a brand new demon problem in the second book. It was fun to show her point of view on her relationship with Blake and his new lady love, Arianna. Sean, I love that Joel and Brent’s story continues in your new release in the Shibari Auction House series. (Thank you, Lily!)

How many demons does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
If Xanthe could shrink herself and a bunch of her friends, she’d be all over having a demon orgy in a light bulb. The more the merrier. She’d pack it like a clown car. She’s a lust demon, so I think she’d like the challenge and the exhibitionism factor.

Sunrise or sunset?
Sunset. I'm a creature of the night. If it wasn’t for coffee, I’d be screwed.

Abs or glutes?
Glutes. I’m with Flash in that I love a good “end”.

What's the sexiest food/meal?
Sushi. Especially when served on a gorgeous naked body. Of course Sixx would say whipped cream.

Do you procrastinate more at the beginning, middle, end of a story, or not at all?
The end of the story because I want to give the reader a great resolution and if possible inject a little humor.

Can you share some sexy lines from The Devil You Know?
Goddess, he felt so good, but she refused to let this experience ruin any chance of finding happiness with another man. This was like helping move a couch or mailing a letter. Just a favor for a friend.

Despite her mental efforts, her body betrayed her, reacting to Ben's hands, Ben's lips, Ben's cock. She had it wrong. If she was going to become addicted to something it would be to Ben and the pleasure he gave her.

Natalie Owens agrees to perform a sex magic ritual to help her crush, dreamy Ben Nixon, summon a familiar. Being just friends with Ben after a night of magically enhanced sex will be next to impossible, but the hot steamy encounter might be enough to stop her ex-husband's new fiancée from playing matchmaker.

But instead of a familiar, they summon a naked lust demon -- who seems to know Natalie.




1 comment:

  1. Oh this sounds like a fun, exciting read! And what a great interview!

    ReplyDelete