- After two days of mid-summer weather I am so happy to have a much more temperate day today. The high today is lower than the low from the last two days. I'm jealous of those folks who got snowstorms, though!
- The weather looks good for tomorrow's plan to go see the tulips - there will probably be lots of pictures on instagram... I just love the tulip festival. I love how all these different and beautiful flowers are tulips.
- I've been craving something lately, only I don't know what. I just can almost taste it in my mouth and I'll wander through the fridge and the cupboards in the kitchen and just not be able to come up with what! Very annoying.
- I made meatloaf last night and tonight I'm having meatloaf sandwich for supper. Yum.
- Got my ticket for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 in 3D at the IMAX on Sunday. I figure if nothing else there will be baby groot and Chris Pratt to look at ;)
- The todo list is still large, but I did get some stuff on it done, so that's a good thing.
- I'm looking forward to working and also relaxing.
- Have a great weekend all!
smut fixes everything