smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, May 12, 2017

Random Friday

  • got the concrud - which is what they call the sick you get after a convention. I seem to be on the other side of it and getting better *fingers crossed*
  • lovely day today - tomorrow and Sunday are supposed to be raining :P
  • I still haven't organized myself from being away. Hopefully I'll be able to get back into the swing of things on Monday and go gangbusters for a while.
  • It's Canada's 150th anniversary this year and I've got a bunch of fun Canadian giveaways planned. I should probably start soon as it'll be July 1 before I know it!
  • Got a fun idea for a new series. This one will be self-pub. I'm going to keep the details under wraps for now.
  • I just signed a contract for Daddy Needs a Date with Dreamspinner Press. Look for this one in December.
  • Will be going to visit my mother on Sunday. I shall be taking some cake with me. I just have to decide what kind. Or maybe I should make those triple lemon cupcakes... they were amazing.
  • If it isn't raining too hard tomorrow I'm going to go to Dow's Lake to see the tulips. Next weekend will probably be better for them, though, as it's been cooler than usual.
  • I need to get my office cleaned and organized 
  • I need to get everything organized, actually ;)
  • TGIF!
  • I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. UGH hope you feel better soon :D

    CONGRATS on your contract with DSP :D

    ReplyDelete