- got the concrud - which is what they call the sick you get after a convention. I seem to be on the other side of it and getting better *fingers crossed*
- lovely day today - tomorrow and Sunday are supposed to be raining :P
- I still haven't organized myself from being away. Hopefully I'll be able to get back into the swing of things on Monday and go gangbusters for a while.
- It's Canada's 150th anniversary this year and I've got a bunch of fun Canadian giveaways planned. I should probably start soon as it'll be July 1 before I know it!
- Got a fun idea for a new series. This one will be self-pub. I'm going to keep the details under wraps for now.
- I just signed a contract for Daddy Needs a Date with Dreamspinner Press. Look for this one in December.
- Will be going to visit my mother on Sunday. I shall be taking some cake with me. I just have to decide what kind. Or maybe I should make those triple lemon cupcakes... they were amazing.
- If it isn't raining too hard tomorrow I'm going to go to Dow's Lake to see the tulips. Next weekend will probably be better for them, though, as it's been cooler than usual.
- I need to get my office cleaned and organized
- I need to get everything organized, actually ;)
- I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
smut fixes everything