smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday - Chocolates

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I thought it would be fun to do chocolates for today's Top Ten list. And I've shared links so you can check them out and see if you'd like to put any of them on your own to try list.

10. Turtles (the original) - caramel, pecans, chocolate - these have been one of my favorites since I was a kid.
9. Raffaelo - crunchy outside, creamy inside and a nut in the middle. Guh.
8. Purdy's Yuzu Jelly Ganache - the jelly inside is tart with a little sweet and yum
7. Lindor Truffles - I specifically like the all white one and the hazelnut one - I love the way the inside just melts in your mouth.
6. Mo's Milk Chocolate Bacon Bar - first time I had bacon in a sweet treat - that hit of salt is yummy!
5. Russell Stover Caramel Egg/Pumpkin/Santa - couple inches around, solid caramel on the inside. Yum!
4. Vosges Caramel Marshmallows - light, fluffy with that hit of caramel
3. Purdy's Mini Sweet Georgia Browns - like a turtle only the caramel is better and there's just barely enough chocolate to hold it together and qualify it as a chocolate.
2. Guylian Sea Shells - hazelnut praline - still one of my favorites! (just the originals though, not all the weird ones that come in the individually wrapped packages)
1. Purdy's Hedgehogs - more hazelnut praline - this might be a trend ;)


Now my mouth is watering...

Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. I have not heard of many of these but I definitely agree with Turtles and Lindor Truffles! YUM

    ReplyDelete