smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, February 13, 2017

Movie Monday

No movies watched this week. It has been editpalooza. I am finally feeling like I am getting somewhere. No doubt the universe's cue to drop a bunch more on me ;)

Movies I want to see? There aren't many right now, although there are a lot coming up this year that I'm eager for. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 being number one on my list to go see in the theatre.

Strangely enough, I want to go see the Lego Batman movie. I am not the hugest fan of animated stuff - I don't hate it or anything, it's just not ever at the top of my list. I have to admit, though, that the preview's I've seen of the Lego Batman movie have been truly funny. It looks like they are taking all the cliche's and things that people make fun of the Batman movies for and are running with them. I am not likely to go watch this one in the theatre, but I do believe I will watch it when it comes out on Blu-Ray.

Speaking of Blu-Ray, I have lots of movies here at home that I could be watching, and I will when that elusive creature known as having spare time shows up.

Happy Monday to everyone.

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment