smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Throwback Thursday - Bent

Bent was the first of the Hammer Club books. When I started it, I didn't know it was going to be a series. I didn't know it was going to be a really big series. But I did know that Marcus and Jim were noisy, and have more words for me than anyone (except maybe the jarheads.) At some point, I realized that I had a good spot to end the book, which I did. The characters are still noisy to this day, though, and there is a second book planned. If I ever find the time for it!

Before I had finished writing Bent, I knew that the Hammer Club was something I'd have to revisit, that I had a million and one characters who were chomping at the bit to have their story told. The series is on-going and has spawned two side-series (The Briar Rose and Box of Nails) and I love playing with the men of the Hammer.

Bent is now self-published and available at both Amazon and All Romance Ebooks.

Marcus knows Jim is his minutes after meeting the snarly, jumpy ex-professor at the local bookstore. He thinks Jim is a natural submissive, someone who needs order and discipline in his life to help with Jim's anxiety and bad health habits. So Marcus decides to pursue Jim relentlessly, because even if Jim's mouth is saying no, his body is saying yes.

There's a lot more to Jim than meets the eye, and Marcus will have to be careful. Jim knows what it means to lose everything, knows what it's like to be without friends or family. Jim feels broken, and knowing that he likes the kinds of weird things Marcus wants to do to him only makes him scared that he's losing his mind.

Their chemistry is so real, so genuine, that Jim lets Marcus wear him down, lets Marcus take control. Eventually, his trust grows, allowing them to enter into the BDSM lifestyle together, learning about each other every day, with every scene. Jim is still uncertain sometimes, though, and he thinks Marcus might just want him because he's cracked. Can this top and bottom pair find a way to understand their wants and needs, and make a life that works for them alone?

buy links
Amazon
All Romance Ebooks


Sean
smut fixes everything
where the naughty boys come... and play


3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed all 3 series and looking forward to new books!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the first book of yours I ever read. It has also been reread a few times! I really enjoy all three of the series...Box of Nails may edge out as my favorite but it's close. Thank you for your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite book of all your books I've read it so many times that if it been a real book and not an e-book it wouldn't have been whole. Thank you for a fantastic book and a great series. xo

    ReplyDelete