smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!



Last year I did a smutty Valentine lead-up from February 1 - February 14. This year I didn't get a chance to do anything like that. You can find last year's Valentine's Day bits here. There's fiction and yummy pics to go with it.







So this is my Valentine's Day card to my readers this year.





I have much love for my readers - you make my day on a daily basis. You honestly do.



I was lucky enough to meet a bunch of you at Coastal Magic and it was wonderful. If I could meet you all, I would sign up for that in a flash.




A sincere thank you to you all from the bottom of my heart.






Will you be my Valentine?






Much love,
Sean
smut fixes everything









9 comments: