smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, May 8, 2015

Five Things Friday

1. I have a hard time picking favorites. Whether it's books or movies or songs or anything. I like lots of things, how can I choose only one? I don't even like picking just one color.

2. I am planning to go to the Tulip Festival tomorrow morning. There will be fresh squeezed lemonade, a Killaloe Sunrise Beavertail and, hopefully, lots of stunning tulips. The history of the festival is rather fascinating. The Dutch princess came to Canada with her children during world war two and she was pregnant. When it came time to give birth, Canada declared the wing of the hospital she was in Dutch territory so that the baby could be born in Holland. As a thank you, they began to send hundreds of thousands of bulbs every year. It always amazes me when we go that there are so many different kinds and so many different shapes of tulips.

3. Today I want to curl up with the boys who live in my head and write, write, write.

4. I am so behind on updating my webpage. I go through spurts where I update every time I have a new release, and then I drop behind for whatever reason and it's hard to get caught back up and the job slowly becomes more daunting with the passage of time. So then I do a huge update and I keep it updated with each new release for a while, then... yeah, it's the circle of web.

5. It's Friday! TGIF! I have a few plans, but am mostly hoping to take it easy. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.


Sean
smut fixes everything


1 comment:

  1. ooh the tulips sound GORGEOUS!!!!

    BLAH it's Monday already...that should tell you how busy I've been *sigh*

    <333
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete