smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, July 16, 2018

My God It's Monday

Didn't watch any movies last week so there's no Movie Monday today.

I can't believe it's Monday again already. Time is moving forward at a far too quick pace. Although the good thing about it being halfway through July is that brings us that closer to fall! I can't even count on September to be that much cooler, though, as the last few years, it has been hot that month, too. October shouldn't let me down, though. And I know it'll be here before I know it!

Front hall is coming along - the blue tiles in the middle look fantastic. Once it's done I'll take pictures and show before and after. I am looking forward to having everything put back in place, too. There's nothing like renovating one room to mess up the rest of the house!

I have all these grand plans for cleaning the house - like a real deep clean, top to bottom - when I get caught up on my writing. Maybe that's why I can't seem to get caught up... ;)

It's another stupid hot one today. Looks like there will be some relief on Wednesday, but the days before and after that promise to be icky hot. So I shall be hiding in the house, making the a/c work overtime just to try to keep the house from being too hot. Speaking of, I need to go close the back blinds to help that effort.

Stay cool, people!

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment