smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, July 6, 2018

Random Friday

... is random.

  • the weather broke overnight sometime - thank the lord - it started out at 22 this morning and it`s now 18 and there is this amazing breeze. It would only be better if the wind was blowing in the right direction and actually coming into the house. Can`t have everything, I guess.
  • I feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel I`m currently in - but I have a suspicion it might actually be a train ;)
  • I am still loving Masterchef Australia more than is reasonable - I`ve got new ones to watch now, too. This one is season eight.
  • It really is amazing how much better I feel now that it`s no longer like an oven set on high out there.
  • I love having the back door open to let the fresh air inside the house. It starts feeling stuffy after a few days of nothing but a/c
  • I`m pushing to finish four books. Once I have, I get to do some binge watching of some of the stuff I want to see on Netflix. I`m very much looking forward to that.
  • I`ve been having a hard time finding my groove again ever since RT. I need to get it back soon...
  • I have managed to do a blog post every day this week. So that`s a plus.
  • my father continues to bring me rhubarb on a regular basis, which is awesome - I`m hoping to make another rhubarb custard crisp today. 
  • okay, I need to get back to the writing
  • happy Friday all!
Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment