Top Ten Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drinks
10. Lemonade - the kind made with fresh lemons, some sugar, water and plenty of ice
9. Tang - made with a far higher powder to water ratio than suggested and lots of ice.
8. Orange Valencia Refresher - from Starbucks and unfortunately no longer sold. Damn it.
7. Second Cup's White Hot Chocolate with whip - mostly drunk in winter, I love this stuff
6. Lady Grey tea - it's a milder version of Earl Grey and I like it very milky.
5. Apple juice. I like it cold out of the fridge.
4. Milk. 2% is my milk of choice. I love it with grilled cheese sandwiches, desserts, some things just taste better with milk.
2. Water. I prefer Icelandic Glacial bottled water, but Disani is a close second and I have a filter on the fridge. Hell, it's not even bad out of the tap.
1. Coca-Cola - this has been my favorite drink ever since I was little. It was always a treat for me back then. When I moved out, I drank it every day and was quite addicted to it. I could easily drink several cans a day. Sadly, I've had to quit it and as addicted as I was, I can't do just one drink now and then. Just one drink always leads to another. I know because I tried to quit it several times. I finally managed to get it to stick for more than six months. It's been four years this August since I last had one. I still miss it.
smut fixes everything