smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, July 6, 2020

Movie Monday

Wow, I missed all of June! Welcome to me and heat - I hide even online *grins*

So movies - BFG and Artemis Fowl both watched on Disney in the same weekend. I loved one, the other I couldn't stay awake while watching...


will

leave

some

spoiler

space

So Artemis Fowl was the one I was disapointed in. There were some neat features, but it could have been so much better than it was. I think it didn't help that the main character just wasn't that likeable. Of course, I'm also not the intended audience, so possibly the younger crowd would have appreciated him more, I don't know and I don't have young ones anymore to give me their opinion. Having said that, I've enjoyed many an animated or aimed at the younger crowd movie so...

I hadn't seen BFG before and figured I'd give it a try because I remember thinking it looked neat back when it was originally out and had previews up for it. I really enjoyed this movie (I wasn't sure that I would, as I don't always enjoy animated stuff.) This one was charming, though. The two main characters were great and I loved the overall feel of the movie as well as the story. 

If you can only pick one of the two to watch - definitely go for BFG!


Happy monday!
Sean
smut fixes everything



No comments:

Post a Comment