smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, January 27, 2020

Movie Monday

Saw two movies over the weekend. Very different, but very good movies.

The Spy Who Dumped Me and Death Note.

I
will
leave
space
as
always
for
spoilers

So I really enjoyed The Spy Who Dumped Me. It was basically your typical buddy action movie, but the buddies were ladies, which rocked. There was lots of action, it was funny as heck, and in the end, the ladies rescue themselves. I will say that Morgan made the movie. It would probably have been good anyway, but that character was just perfect from her name - Morgan Freeman - she has no trouble getting reservations anywhere - to her sharing of absolutely every detail of her life with her mom - to her staunch support and love for her BFF.

I also like Death Note a lot. It's based on a manga (hubby has seen the anime series based on the manga as well).

The whole premise is fascinating and I would have enjoyed a series or several movies to explore the idea further, but I didn't feel like the movie was missing a whole lot. It was good and great food for thought. And Willem Dafoe was excellently cast as the demon!

So two thumbs up and recommended for both movies from me.


Sean
smut fixes everything





No comments:

Post a Comment