I should preface this by saying that I used to have a game called Solitaire's Journey for Windows that I loved loved loved. But I haven't been able to find a comparable solitaire game that matches it for number of solitaire games (I think there were 150 or so) or games set up. If anyone knows of this game and knows a modern version (preferably for my phone or iPad) I would love to have links! If I still had it this one would totally be number 1.
Top Ten Favorite Time Wasters
10. Peggle - I go through phases where I'll play this one for ages.
8. Zuma - I go through phases with this one, too, although I always sit and play obsessively until I've finished it once I've started another "run" at it.
7. Mahjong - I love Mahjong, but again, I haven't been able to find anything to match the game set-up I had on my PC way back when. Any recs would be great.
5. Bookworm - a giant word search, this one is great for in a waiting from or just to kill five to ten minutes.
4. 4 pics 1 word - I leave this open and do some everyday - I usually go 'til I get stuck and then put it away until tomorrow
3. Word Cookies - Brand new obsession - creating words from the letters given - so addictive!
2. Words with Friends - I love this for being able to make my plays and then leave it until I get another chance to sit and play.
1. Jigsaw Puzzle - My favorite! I love the ones with the bold colours the best!
smut fixes everything