smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday


I asked for suggestions for Top Ten Lists and flowers were suggested, so here we are. (I'm always open for suggestions so send 'em to me if you've got a subject you'd like me to do a top ten list for.) Again, this is my top ten favorite flowers, but they aren't necessarily in order.







Top Ten Favorite Flowers

  1. Tulips - we have a tulip festival every year (not this year though) and there are so many different varieties and colours (as evidenced by the 4 photos on the post that are all tulips - pictures taken at the festival a couple years ago). I love going and seeing them all.
  2. Crocus - I even have these tattooed on my right arm as a part of my sleeve and they are a wonderful sign that spring is here
  3. Roses - another one with lots of variety and colours I like how the petals look like silk
  4. Daffodils - another harbinger of spring! I like the standard yellow ones, but also the organgy ones too
  5. Snapdragons - they look as neat as they sound - the dragons of flowers!
  6. Iris - another one with several varieties and colours - I like the purple ones best
  7. Peonies - these petals look like velvet!
  8. Phlox - I love how they can blanket the ground 
  9. Daisies - so bright and happy
  10. Sunflowers - big and bright and fun

Sean
smut fixes everything


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. oh yes, those are lovely too - growing up with had two in the front flower bed.

      Delete