smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday

Today's Top Ten Tuesday visits my favorite cooking competition shows.

Top Ten Favorite Cooking Competition Shows

10. Worst Cooks in America. It always boggles my mind just how bad some of these cooks are.

9. The Great Food Truck Race. I look forward to this one showing up every summer.

8. Guy's Grocery Games.  Guy's Diners Drive-ins and Dives makes me crazy, so I wasn't sure I'd like the grocery games when they came along, but I do! I especially like it when the judges are the ones cooking.

7. Chopped. This was one of the first that I watched and I enjoy it a lot. The themed ones are especially fun.

6. Cutthroat Kitchen. They don't seem to be making new episodes, but it was a great show. Best thing about it? How much joy Alton Brown got out of inflicting the sabotages on the contestants.

5. Masterchef Canada. I always find it fun to watch Canadian versions of shows.

4. Halloween/Christmas/Spring Baking Championship. I really enjoy these seasonal ones with themes, although I like some of the judges better than others.

3. Best Baker in America. The desserts made in this competition are always amazing looking.

2. The Great British Baking Show. Oh my God, I love this show. It's so much fun. I loved it with Mel and Sue as the hosts, but I also love it with Noel and Sandy.


1. Masterchef Australia. I watch this show whether I've seen the episode before or not. I will watch them over and over again. We have three seasons available to us and they run them over and over and I just keep watching.


Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment