smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, September 30, 2019

Movie Monday

I did not go see any movies in the theatre last (to be honest I don't even know what's playing at the moment). I also didn't watch any at home. I'm looking forward to the Hobbs and Shaw moving coming out on BluRay and in the meantime, I've just been busy.

It is the start of the fall TV premiers and I've been watching a lot of those. New shows I have enjoyed the first premier of:

Prodigal Son - this one has a lot of potential, I hope they do it well

Evil - I like the fact that the believer has surrounded him himself with non-believers

All Rise - I wasn't sure about this one from the ads but it wasn't bad

Perfect Harmony - this was hilarious (and one of the few new comedies that I'll be watching again)

Bob Hearts Abishola - this was cute, I'll give it a few more episodes

Let's see if next Monday brings more movie with it ;)


Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment