smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday

I love cooking shows, and more than that, cooking competition shows. So I figured it would make a great topic for a top ten list!

Top Ten Favorite Cooking Shows

10. Guys Grocery Games. The 'special' episodes like when the judges cook are my favorites of this one.

9. Halloween Wars. Pumpkins, cake, sugar work, this one has everything.

8. Worst Cooks in America. I like the regular version of this one more than the celebrity one. I love how competitive Anne is.

7. Cutthroat Kitchen. The best thing about this one is how much glee Alton takes in throwing bizarre and outrageous sabotages at people. The worse it is, the more he likes it.

6. Kids Baking Championship. I might have a few of these on the list...

5. Halloween Baking Championship. I do love the halloween version of this.

4. Holiday Baking Championship. The holiday one is my favorite of these!

3. Chopped. Ted, the judges, the baskets. I especially love the 'specials'.

2. Top Chef Canada. Love the Canadian version of this one more than the US one.

1. Masterchef Australia. I just adore the Australian version of this show. The accents, the judges, the lack of meaness from judges and among the contestants. I just wish that Gusto would air more than two seasons of it!


Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment