smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Random Update

So summer was hard like it always is and I kind of hibernate. Bake bread, make meals, curl up in front of the fan with the AC cranked high, We've finally had a turn in the weather about a week and a half ago and it's September, which while not fall until we're through two thirds of the month, still means a turn of season for me mentally. Or at least Labour Day does. The last summer long weekend.

So the todo list is currently scary as heck, but I'm tackling it, so hopefully I'll get caught up in... God knows. Soon, I hope. ;)

Someone who loves me was in the States for the long weekend and they know me well and bought me some Haribo Halloween candy. Haribo gummies of various kinds in Halloween sized packets. Including my very favourite Happy Cola. OMG. So happy. I love that I'm going to have those in the little packages. I know it's not environmentally friendly, but the little candy packages make me happy.

I love these and I love the mini Halloween bars from nestle where they change the names. The Scareos, Coffin Crisp, Kit Kats and Scaries instead of Aero, Coffee Crisp, Kit Kat and Smarties.

Can you tell I'm looking forward to Halloween? 'Cause I am.

I'm looking forward to the cooler weather just getting cooler and cooler. And I'm looking forward to the new TV season.

I've also got some great books coming out in the next few months. The Supers and Daddy Needs a  Date from Dreamspinner. The next Shifter Rescue from Changeling. And I've got the next book in the Underground series coming out - Protection Detail. A tale of two Doms. I think it's pretty hot and I'm looking forward to sharing it with you. It and the others, too.

Okay, back to it. Happy Humping Day to all.

Sean
smut fixes everything


1 comment: