smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday

It's rainy and grey today, which I totally don't mind, especially in the summer. So I thought I'd do a top ten of my favorite weather. There might be a lot of winter involved in this one...

Top Ten Favorite Types of Weather

10 -  post ice-storm - I don't like the ice storm itself - those things are dangerous - but the aftermath is stunningly beautiful: every tree is coated and everything glistens in the sunlight

9 -  cool summer day - they aren't common, but I do like summer when it isn't too hot, just pretty and temperate

8 - snowball snow weather - humid and close to freezing, lots of wet snow that rolls for snowballs or snowmen so easily

7 - windy fall day - the kind where all the leaves get blown off the trees and I have to wear a hoodie to keep warm - I love having to wear hoodies and sweatshirts and sweaters

6 - first snow of the season - usually starts with a few random flakes and I go wait, what - is it snowing? gradually more and more falls, but it only wets the ground, it doesn't actually stick - still, it's the first snow of the season!

5 - sunny fall day - the trees are wearing the fall colors, the sky is beautiful and it's finally cool after the hot summer

4 - cold clear winter day - the kind where your breath freezes on your eyelashes and the sun is brilliantly blue - a shade I only see on the deep cold winter days

3 - breezy spring day - it's just starting to warm up and the sun is warm, and the breeze is cool

2 - thunderstorm - big and loud - with thunder and lightning and a ton of rain - it's magestic

2 - big flake snowing -  like the big huge flakes - I just adore everything about them, the way they seem to fall slowly, the way everything seems quiet

1 - snowstorm - snow, snow and more snow, where it falls and falls and when it's finally done there's a foot or more of snow out there, coving everything


Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment