smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, June 21, 2019

Random Friday


  • Everytime I get a rhythm going and get regular posts up here on my blog, something happens to derail me. I guess all I can do is keep trying!
  • Lots of movies out or coming soon this summer that I want to see. At the top of the list is the one from the Fast and the Furious franchise with Dwayne Johnson, Jason Stratham and Idris Alba! Need I say more?
  • I want to do more contests, but I will admit that I'm the worst when it comes to remembering to pick winners and send prizes. I tell you - I need a keeper. 
  • The problem with todo lists is that a) I have to remember to make them and b) I have to remember to look at them and see what needs todo-ing next
  • So far it hasn't been a bad summer for me weather wise, but now we've hit a bunch of days in a row where I have the doors and windows closed and the a/c on. Is it too early to say I'm looking forward to winter?
  • Ah, the weekend is almost here. I plan relax and relax and then relax some more. I will be doing my best sloth imitation.

Happy Friday All!

Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment