smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday

I do love binge watching shows on Netflix and they've got a lot of great original titles that I've been enjoying and hoping that they'll do additional seasons of, so I thought it would make a good Top Ten Tuesday. And if you have a favorite Netflix series you think I should watch, please mention it in the comments.

Top Ten Netflix Series I've Watched


10. The Order - I almost stopped watching this one after the first episode because it struggled. But it got better as it went on and I quite enjoyed it.

9. Shadow Hunters - I've only watched the first season of this, but I liked it. A lot about this list will prove I'm a sci-fi/fantasy fan and this is no exception.

8. Daredevil - Another one I've just watched the first season of. I like this, though I don't like the villain. But I love the main character and his two co-horts. 

7. Iron Fist - I liked the fact that the guy wasn't great at being the Iron Fist, that he didn't always know what he was doing. It made him more human.

6. Jessica Jones - found this by accident and liked it a lot, especially David Tennant as the villain - he was shiveringly good. I have only seen the first season of this.

5. The Titans - dark (but when is DC not?) but despite that I liked it.

4. Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency - OMG, this series is insane and I loved every crazy part of it - so much fun. Need to watch season two.

3. The New Legends of Monkey - this is the most recent series that I've watched and it was a lot of fun. Very reminicent in style of Hercules and Xena, it doesn't take itself entirely seriously.

2. Lost in Space - I never saw the original, though I knew the basic premise, the robot, Dr. Smith, danger Will Robinson. Well, I love this roboot. Really love it and I can't wait for the next season to be available.

1. Stranger Things - I binged the first season in a single day, absolutely needing to watch each episode after the last. Another one where I haven't had a chance yet to watch the second season, but I'm really looking forward to it.


Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I loved the Dirk Gently shows, and since I'm a big fan of Douglas Adams and had read the book, I was thrilled when they made the TV series. :)

    ReplyDelete