smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, April 15, 2019

Movie Monday

We weren't allowed to watch Saturday morning cartoons when I was a kid - my folks tried to keep our TV watching to a minimum. However, when we slept over at friends' houses, we got to watch them. And if I was very lucky, I got to stay 'til after 11 when two live action shows came on - Shazam and Isis. So how much fun is it that Shazam is now a movie?

Have some space to back out if you don't want any spoilers.

S

P

A

C

E

So I really enjoyed this movie. I liked the premise, I liked the fact that the heroes were actually kids. I thought Zachary Levi was great as a kid in an adult's body.

And yeah, maybe it was a little predictable, but it was well put together and there were some great laughs, some great awww moments, and a great ending.

The secondary characters were great - the kids were all good in their roles and I especially liked the youngest girl (I'm awful with names and I've forgotten hers, aside from I think it started with a D.)

Anyway, if you want a fun action movie - this is a good one.


Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment