Today I do my top ten scary movies. I have to preface this with the fact that I am a wimp and I don't watch a whole lot of scary movies, so there are probably many that would be on most people's top ten that I just haven't seen.
Top Ten Scary Movies
10. The Ring. Too scary.
9. The Mist. Like most of King's stuff - the real monsters are the humans.
8. The Cube. This one I actually found fascinating.
6. The Sixth Sense. I didn't see the ending coming and loved that.
5. Alien. This one combines horror with my fave genre of sci-fi.
4. Psycho. Gotta love this classic horror film.
3. The Omen. I saw this when I was still a teenager and it freaked the hell out of me.
2. Deep Blue Sea. I love it when a movie combines humor with its boo. This was not the scariest, but one I've enjoyed very much and seen more than once.
1. Seven. This movie freaked me out so bad that when I woke up in the middle of the night and needed to pee, I had to wake the partner and make him come with me - despite the fact that the bathroom was an ensuite and five feet from the foot of the bed.
smut fixes everything