smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, June 18, 2018

Movie Monday

Went to see Avengers Infinity War.

There are going to be some spoilers here, so please don't continue on if you don't want to hear spoilers for Avengers Infinity War.

I had managed to keep myself spoiler free except for one thing that made me less eager to see the movie.

Someone ...

had ...

said ...

that ...

it wasn`t a complete movie.

So I knew things were going to end on a cliffhanger.

It still pissed me off when it happened.

Which was a shame, because up until then I really loved the movie. But I`m not going to be satisfied until I have seen the second part of it next summer.

And I have to say, it does grill my shorts when movies do this. If it`s been left at a good point, I don`t mind. But an all out cliffhanger? Yeah, not such a happy camper here. At least give me an okay for now ending. At the end of Infinity War things are NOT okay.

I liked a lot about the movie - it held my attention tightly and was a real break from all the work I have to do - I was not sitting there stressing over stuff and thinking I shouldn`t have gone to the movie like I was with Deadpool 2.

I loved seeing everyone from all the movies, seeing how they all fit in with each other.

I thought that Peter Parker matured a fair bit in this movie - but not so much he still wasn`t a teenage boy (and Peter is legitimately a teenage boy, so I appreciate that he acts like one).

How much do you think Peter Dinklage loved being the tallest character for eons in his scenes?

Go Wakanda!

I loved that the Hulk wouldn`t come out. He was done being used whenever they needed a behemoth to fight for them.

Things I did not like:

That Starlord is such an boy, lacking confidence and acting out about it. I suppose it fits his character as he was stolen away as a young teenager, but it still irks me. A number of the Guardians characters are still more charicatures, very one-dimentional.

Yo, Thanos - you know what the fatal flaw in your click of the fingers and bring the universe in balance again plan is? Give the universe some time and you`re just going to have to do it all over again and are you really okay with that? With having to destroy half the entire population of the universe on a regular basis? Now that you have all those infinity stones how about putting some thought into a different solution?

So a very good movie up until the last five minutes. I won`t be happy with it until I`ve seen part two and it has an actual ending.


Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment