smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, June 11, 2018

Movie Monday

Long time no Movie Monday!

There are so many movies out this summer that I want to see - many of which have already been released. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to go to any until last weekend. I needed a sanity break and went out to see Deadpool 2. Yeah, Deadpool and sanity maybe don't belong in the same sentence ;)

I enjoyed the movie, but I have to admit to being somewhat disappointed. I loved the first movie and I didn't think this one lived up to it.

Now, I was tired, cranky and stressed, so it's quite possible that once it comes out in Blu-Ray and I watch it again, I'm going to like it a lot better. Also, I had more expectations for this one than for the first. I really do need to remember not to go into movies with high expectations because that almost always leaves me kind of disappointed.

But, as I said, I did enjoy the movie. I do love the way Deadpool constantly breaks the fourth wall.


Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment