smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Friday, March 25, 2016

Random Friday is Random

Long time no post.

And tangential to that, I can't seem to get caught up or anywhere near caught up on the todo list.

Woke up the other morning to a thick coating of snow on all the trees. It was beautiful.

It also melted and then the next day we got snow, sleet, hail, and then freezing rain in an twelve hour span. Walking was very slickery this morning. I have always maintained, once it snows, don't let it get above freezing because that's when things get messy. Like they did on Thursday.

The Perfect Sub is coming out on Monday. I've excited. It's already available for pre-order at Dreamspinner, All Romance Ebooks and Amazon.

Also, I've just put Underground: Special Teams back up on the distributors. It hasn't gone live yet at Amazon, but I will share the link when it does. Meanwhile it is available at All Romance Ebooks. I'm currently working on Book 2 and hope to have it finished and edited and ready for sometime in June.

I've got the Jarheads series and the Between Friends series on tap as the next things I'm getting back up on All Romance and Amazon. I just need to get the files organized and off to the formatter.

I have to come up with a dessert to take to the family dinner on Sunday. I shall be looking for something easy to go along with the little cake bunny I found at the store yesterday.

I can't believe there's less than a week left until April. This year is promising to fly by even more quickly than last year.

I'm still loving Lucifer, the TV show. It's my current favorite. My favorite was Criminal Minds and ad been for a long time. Then I'm watching last Wednesday and spoilers happened and I am not a happy camper about it. I shall continue to watch, but yeah, not happy.

And Big Brother Canada has started up again. This year they've pulled in a former Big Brother UK and Big Brother Australia player, so there's a couple of accents going. Hearing the Aussie accent again reminds me of how much I love it. That accent is the main reason why I wanted to (and did) visit Australia in my mid-twenties. Anyway, I do love Big Brother Canada, its one of my favorite reality tv shows. My biggest guilty pleasure!

I'm pondering having dinner out. I've got a hankering for scallops...

So that's the random brain dump for today.

Happy Easter to all.

Sean
smut fixes everything



1 comment:

  1. Wow you are a busy little bee!!! I hear you on never getting the to do list done :((( GAH I"m one epi behind on Lucifer because of Spring Break & I won't get to watch until Tuesday which means I'll be TWO epis behind /o\ But what fun it will be to catch up.

    Aww, see now I'm going to have to Google to find out what happened on the latest Criminal Minds...

    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete