smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, August 12, 2019

Movie Monday

Or as it sometimes is - like today - movie adjacent monday.

I binged a couple of shows on Netflix over the weekend. All the episodes of Wu Assassin and all but the last 3 episodes of Glitch.

a
bit
of
space
in
case
of
spoilers

Wu Assassin was fun and lots of kung fu fighting. Actually, a lot of it reminded me of Jackie Chan movies, where he uses all the stuff around him to fend off the bad guys. The plot was interesting enough, there was a bit of magic thrown in and totally watchable from start to finish in a sitting (10 episodes.)

Glitch is... Australian. It's a zombie movie without traditional zombies. It's bizarre but really good. I do like coming across shows that aren't from North America. They're quite different and I usually enjoy them a lot. There's two seasons - six episodes each. And I'm interested to see where they're going to take it. I just have the last 3 episodes of season 2 to finish. I hope it doesn't get left on too big of a cliffhanger!

It's sort of sci-fi and definitely a drama and the previously dead people pretty much let it all hang out. Also I do love the Aussie accent.

I give both two thumbs up.


Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment