smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Monday, March 18, 2019

Movie Monday

A Tale of Two Movies

Picked up the new Grinch movie. Loved the little mini minion movies that came with it - I love those little yellow dudes of joy.

But the actual Grinch movie? What a disappointment. I turned it off about 20 minutes in. And I LOVE the Grinch. It's like they took everything that was wonderful about the source material and threw it out. Blah.

So instead of watching the rest of that, I watched Christopher Robin. This movie took everything that was wonderful about the source material and celebrated it. It was a beautiful movie about finding your joy again. The pace matched the books, there were many scenes that were essentially from the books. And I loved it.

So, the moral of this story? Don't bother with the Grinch, but give Christopher Robin a chance.


Sean
smut fixes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment