smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut smut

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

As it's Thanksgiving in the US on Thursday, I thought I'd make today's Top Ten list all about the big meal with my favourite thanksgiving offerings.



Top Ten Favourite Thanksginging Foods

10. Layer salad - though I pick out the olives and tomatoes
9. Mashed potatoes - with gravy - don't forget the gravy because they aren't the same without
8. Cranberry bread - the best Thanksgiving breakfast ever
7. Cheese ball - with Nuthins crackers, please
6. Pumpkin pie - homemade, please, and always with whip cream.
5. Brussel Sprouts - preferably fried with bacon.
4. Rolls - and BA makes an amazing GF roll for Thanksgiving.
3. Pecan pie - anyone who knows me would not be suprised that there's lots of dessert on this list.
2. Cranberry Salad - I make this for every holiday meal after first having it at BA's one Thanksgiving.
1. Deviled eggs. I like these sooo much. I don't know why I don't make them for myself more often, but rarely do I eat them outside of Thanksgiving.

Yes, that's right - there's no turkey on my top ten list. I'm not actually that fond of turkey, though I do like turkey sandwiches the day after Thanksgiving.

So what's your favorite Thanksgiving foods?

Sean
smut fixes everything

1 comment: